Sunday, January 20, 2019

Our Motto


Most missionaries have some sort of a “theme”. A few weeks ago, Mike suggested “Let us be up and doing," paraphrasing Captain Moroni as he was rallying his troops, and so it was. But, here’s the cool thing about it, Seth was looking through his old mission journals and amazingly found this (notice the heading):
We have since decided that we will use Captain Moroni’s exact words. Our official motto is “…begin to be up and doing”, seconded by Seth’s mission planning page from 1997.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta say, I think our Moto is pretty rad. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Such a great motto for your mission. You guys will be fantastic missionaries. San Diego is lucky to have you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog, Jan. I need that motto most days! I want to be up and doing what I want to be doing and not everything else so much.

    ReplyDelete